Irritable Bowel Syndrome
General gut health
Diabetes / Insulin resistance / Impaired glucose tolerance
Food allergy and intolerances
Eating disorders and disordered eating
Nutrition support (malnutrition, dysphagia, low appetite)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
INITIAL CONSULT - $150.00
REVIEW CONSULT - $85
PAEDIATRIC PRIVATE FEES < 16yrs
INITIAL CONSULT - $175
REVIEW CONSULT - $100
Chronic Disease Management Plan or Eating Disorder Care Plan
INITIAL CONSULT - $90
REVIEW CONSULT - $65
Clients send in an overview of their current diet and we then provide feedback. This include 6 easy-to-implement suggestions about:
How to improve their diet from a gut health/ weight management perspective
Upon return of your participation in the Make Over Plan, we offer a discount if you would like to book in for a one-on-one consult for more specific advice.
10% off a 3 Consult Package
Individualised advice for those who are 2 or more years post weight loss surgery
Free BN multivitamins with 3 pre-purchased consults for weight loss surgery patients
- A referral is not mandatory. You can call to make a private appointment.
- You may wish to see your GP for a referral.
- We also accept Enhanced Primary Care plans.
- All of our Dietitians are NDIS preferred providers.
- As per standard initial and review appointments as these require time to collate and send resources tailored to you.
- All dietitians are also nutritionists, however not all nutritionists are dietitians. Dietitians have undergone further training in medical nutrition therapy, and therefore are qualified to provide individualised nutrition advice for specific needs.
- This depends on your needs. As your care plan is individualised, the frequency of appointments will be discussed between you and your dietitian. For weight management, fortnightly appointments may initially be required, whereas for IBS monthly appointments might be appropriate.