Stephanie is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and member of Dietitians Australia. She completed a Bachelor of Dietetics (Honours) at the University of the Sunshine Coast. She spent time working in Private Practice in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, before moving back to her hometown of Toowoomba to work at The Queensland Centre for Digestive Medicine.
Steph enjoys working with a range of clients, although has a particular interest in gastrointestinal disorders, food intolerances and eating disorders. She has completed additional training and is a Credentialed Eating Disorder Clinician (CEDC).
Steph has completed training in:
- Eating Disorder Training for Dietitians
- Inside Out Eating Disorders Training for Dietitians
- Paediatric Nutrition for Life through Dietitians Australia Centre of Advanced Learning
- Monash University Health professional FODMAP course and Nutrition
- Foundations of Dietetic Practice in Gastroenterology
Steph is committed to on-going learning and is always updating her knowledge through on-going training and research. She believes nutrition is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach and ensures that all advice is tailored to each individuals circumstances. She has an appreciation of good food and values a holistic approach to nutrition care, which includes the environmental, mental, social, physiological, and emotional aspects of food and nutrition.